Image: Fig. 1a, Chad Hagen
20x200, the innovative ecommerce art site, is looking for an Accounting & Supply Chain Manager to join our team. This person will manage the company's overall accounting function, including all bookkeeping, journal entries, monthly close process, tax filings, and GL integration with third-party fulfillment workflow management tools. He or she will also manage order flow through third-party production and fulfillment relationships, serving as our vendors’ primary point of contact. Working in close collaboration with our production, curatorial and customer service teams, the candidate will ensure end-to-end order management and tracking of orders in our supply chain.
This is a full-time role that begins immediately. Our team is smart, committed, ambitious, and passionate; the working environment is energetic and fun in spite of regular, tight deadlines. We receive thousands of orders on a monthly basis, and we are committed to efficiently delivering impeccable quality and service to our collectors.
• Performing monthly close, including preparation and completion of journal entries, and making accruals as necessary
• GL integration with third-party fulfillment workflow management tools
• Issuing and tracking POs, managing vendor deadlines
• Overseeing third-party fulfillment
• Handling aging orders and troubleshooting with vendors
• Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, including payroll and artists' commissions
• Preparing annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts for P&L and balance sheet
• Tax filings
• Assisting with ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting requests
• Salary range of $65k - $75k
The person we're looking for:
• Has a bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA preferred
• Has good knowledge of accrual accounting
• Has at least 3-5 years of related experience, preferably at an e-commerce company
• Thinks logically, works effectively, and is able to juggle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously
• Is able to handle confidential and sensitive company information professionally, with discretion
Extra stars for:
• Startup experience
• A keen interest in fine art, photography + design
• Entrepreneurial spirit
*** Qualified candidates will be required to take an accounting exam as part of the interview process.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile above, please submit your resume and a cover letter that details why you’re interested in the role + what makes you uniquely qualified to excel at it. Please note that applicants who don’t include a cover letter as specified will not be considered. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Acct’ing Mgr, Last Name, First Name.” Include your cover letter in the body of the email and attach your resume.
Who we are:
Jen Bekman Projects (JBP) uses the power of the Internet to bring the value and joy of collecting art to a wider audience than has ever been possible. JBP consists of three programs: 20x200 is the pioneering website that offers curated, limited-edition art at ridiculously affordable prices; Hey, Hot Shot! is a critically-acclaimed international photography competition that discovers, recognizes and promotes photographers at all stages of their careers; and the Jen Bekman Gallery exhibits photography, works on paper, paintings, and mixed media.