Get Inspired! Our Roundup of Best Decor Sites
Praia Piquinia 16/08/11 13h26 by Christian Chaize
We don't know about you, but we're feeling the urge to purge and start fresh—especially when it comes to home decor. In these moments of spring cleaning and redecorating, we have a couple favorites we turn to for inspiration. Just in case you've been feeling that artistic spark, we've rounded up our most loved decor and design sites. Get inspired and get crackin'! —Team 20x200
• Style by Emily Henderson: Run by (who else?) Emily Henderson and her amazing design team, this blog is stunning, stylish, yet all about embracing the weirdness of individuality. We love the work her team has done (check out this perfectly placed Chaize) and their tips and tricks to decorate your home (but we swear we’re not biased…)
• Design*Sponge: This site has/is EVERYTHING. Grace Bonney is a rockstar and kills it on every front, from interiors to food to DIY to travel city guides. There’s a reason she’s been called the Millennial’s Martha Stewart, and it’s because she does it all.
• Remodelista: If you’re into classic, clean interiors and thoughtful design, this site is for you. Run by a team of strong and sharp ladies, this site makes us stop, drop, and drool with their current obsessions column and beautiful remodels—and we haven't even gotten to their book yet...
• Lonny: the online reincarnation of another fave, Domino, we love flipping through each "page" of the jam-packed, colorful issue (and of course, printing or Pinning our favorites!). The Lonny team strikes the perfect balance between dreamy stylish and affordable chic, which we love!
• StyleCarrot: Marni Elyse Katz is the genius behind this simple and lovely design site. We're huge fans of Marni's ARTMonday column (especially her latest, featuring our own Ky Anderson!), and her weekend bouquets just brighten our days.
• Oh Joy!: Everything that Joy Cho touches turns to design gold, as evidenced by her wildly popular blog, collaborations, and Instagram. There's something for everyone—from the new mom to the new house owner.
• Girl of a Certain Age: Carefully curated by the always hilarious, always spot-on Kim France, this blog not only tackles fashion and the occasional tough topic, it also looks at design with a detail-oriented and art-intrinsic eye. She's also done a 5+5 that you can read here!
• SF Girl by Bay: Master of the Bohemian, California girl style, Victoria Smith's blog is 100% pure design and decor. The aesthetic is bright, clean, and full of SF spunk—just like Smith in her 5+5 interview!