We’re looking for a contract-based, experienced Social Media Content Coordinator to work with our small-but-mighty team. The role will require approximately fifteen hours per week / 60 hours per month. While this position can be fully remote, candidates must be reachable via Slack for a quick fix in the case of an emergency.
20x200 is a woman-owned, independent business that’s been around for over a decade, and our social media presence is steady with plenty of room to grow. Our Social Media Content Coordinator’s objective is to expand our audience and make meaningful connections with our following. The right candidate for this role is a social media savant and superior self-editor. Accuracy is essential—you’ll need to be a habitual triple-checker obsessed with the details. Typos or inaccurate tags are unacceptable. We’re seeking an excellent writer who’s articulate, concise, precise, and pun-proficient. A sense of humor is a must! This role also requires someone data-driven, who’s familiar with analytics and comfortable using stats and metrics to continually improve and evolve our online presence.. You should bring your own expertise and opinions to the table, and vigilantly monitor and surface any new developments, tools or experiences in the social media space.
If you’re passionate about the convergence of art and technology, and want to be part of a dedicated team that makes art collecting accessible to everyone, this could be a perfect fit.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, posting and scheduling content on all major social platforms—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest—on behalf of 20x200
- Developing and implementing engagement strategies on the aforementioned platforms
- Liaising with editorial team on our upcoming release schedule and on-brand language
- Providing high-level reporting across social channels, and leveraging data and insights to take advantage of opportunities to drive traffic and sales
- Monitoring and responding to tweets, wall posts and comments and escalating to the appropriate departments if needed
- Supporting our small, spirited, hardworking team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is seriously obsessed with social media—you are addicted to refreshing your feeds, and have experience managing social media accounts. You'll always go the extra mile to get it right
- Is a perfectionist about grammar, spelling, handles and hashtags
- Has a way with words—you have excellent written communication skills and can wield our brand’s voice with ease
- Is experienced growing an audience and accustomed to using analytics to inform their strategy and tactics
- Is able to allocate time on a daily basis to create new social content and respond to feedback
- Really cares about what we’re doing and has a background—or at least a keen interest—in fine art, photography and/or design
- Is proactive, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Is NYC-based and available to come into the office occasionally
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with:
- The subject line “Social Media Content Coordinator, Your Full Name”
- Your resume (one pagers only, please!) as an attachment
- A brief cover letter in the body of the email that lets us know what interests you about 20x200 and why you'd be a great addition to our team.
- Links to your Instagram / Twitter / Blog / Pinterest / Tumblr / Website—whatever you’ve got.
- Your availability—how soon could you start?