We're hiring! Paid Internships at 20x200 February 17 2016
The hunt is on! We're looking for 20x200 interns. 20x200 is an online art company that sells a curated collection of limited-edition, museum-quality prints by emerging, established and legendary artists. It's art for everyone!
Our internships are part-time, paid, and the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn more about innovation in the art business. All interns must be NYC-based or able to commute to our HQ in Dumbo. Applicants must have interest and experience in social media, office administration, and—of course—ART! Experience in a gallery and/or art world environment is a plus, but what’s most important to us is that you’re smart, polished, motivated and as excited about art as we are.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting our small, spirited, super-hardworking team.
- Strategizing all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Medium). Familiarity with Hootsuite is a plus. Being able to craft a punchy tweet in 140 characters or less is a MUST.
- Providing operational support for print and web production
- Supporting the research needs of the editorial and curatorial team
- Performing office management and administrative functions
- Assisting with collector relations
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is available at least 2 full days per week for at least 6 months (10am-6pm)
- Is eager to assist our team in anyway possible.
- Has extensive social media experience
- Has a way with words—stellar email manner and communication skills are key.
- Has a background—or at least a keen interest—in fine art, photography and/or design.
- Is organized, proactive, self-sufficient, diligent and a master of multitasking
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with:
- the subject line “20x200 Intern, Full Name”
- your resume (one pagers only, please!) as an attachment
- a brief cover letter in the body of the email that lets us know why you want be a part of our team.
- links to your Instagram, Twitter, blog, Pinterest, Tumblr—whatever you’ve got.
- your availability