We're hiring! Be our Social Media Coordinator (P/T)
It’s time for a holiday treat. We can’t share our T-day leftovers over the internet, but we’re serving up another something special: FREE shipping on all orders in the continental US when you spend $50 or more—through this Monday, 11/28 at 11:59pm PT only! Use code YIPPEE.
Folks who’ve been with us for a while know we rarely ever offer free shipping—we’re a super small team and take extra care packing and shipping every artwork, so the cost of shipping isn’t something we can usually cover. Consider this your once-in-a-blue-moon chance to score the satisfaction of free shipping for all the art in your cart—prints, framed prints, or objects. Just spend $50+ and enter code YIPPEE at checkout.
This is a great opportunity to get that holiday gift list in order. Our order deadlines for guaranteed delivery for some holiday cheer are coming up—11/28 for the first night of Hanukkah and 12/5 for Christmas Eve. Orders placed after that date could still get to you in time (and we have select pieces that’ll ship with speedier service for on-sched arrival), but there won’t be any other opportunity to snag free shipping. Use YIPPEE by midnight PT on Monday, 11/28!
The FINE PRINT (not to be confused with our fine prints)
+ All orders using code YIPPEE are final sale.
+ This promotion is only available for orders shipping within the continental US.
+ Enter YIPPEE code at checkout to receive free shipping on any order over $50.
+ This promotion ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/28/22. No extensions, no exceptions, no kidding.
+ No double-dipping! This offer may not be combined with other discounts, offers or promotions, including previously placed orders.
We’re a woman-owned, small, independent business that just celebrated our 15th anniversary last year. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that strongly encourages applicants of all backgrounds and abilities.
About the role:
We’re looking for a part-time Social Media Coordinator to work with our small-but-mighty team. This is a hybrid part-time position of approximately 15-20 hrs/wk. You’ll need to be on-site in our Dumbo (Brooklyn) studio a minimum of one day a week, during regular 9-5 business hours, but we’re pretty flexible otherwise!
We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of—and passion for!—the social media landscape. This person will be responsible for driving social media & content strategy, including assisting in the execution of our weekly content calendar, identifying social trends, and creating daily content on our social media channels. The person in this role will establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement, gaining insights into our target audience and their social media habits.
This is the perfect opportunity for this successful candidate to become a part of a positive & energetic team and have a huge impact. You’re excited to hit the ground running to identify key areas of growth potential and strategize with the team to fill those gaps; you’re open-minded, creative, and nimble, with powerful execution skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for achieving social media goals
- Drive social media strategy, including assisting in the execution of our weekly content calendar, identifying social trends, and creating daily content on our social media channels
- Optimize our Meta shop and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends and best practices, and share knowledge with the team
- Meet weekly review deadlines and think strategically about content gathering needs for the future
- Community management: actively engage with our social audience, which includes replying back to messages & comments and reposting tagged posts
- Research hashtags and caption keywords
- Implement weekly Meta ads and strategize best practices
- Track and analyze results; report successes and/or identify gaps, recommending actions to improve results
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1-2 years minimum proven experience of content creation & social media experience (either on your own account or on a business account)
- Past experience demonstrating that you know how to grow engagement/following size
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an eye for design
- The ideal candidate is an independent self-starter who can identify opportunities and spark creative initiatives, while also being open + appreciative of feedback from our supportive and highly collaborative team
- Strong passion for social media and a deep understanding of various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Experienced with using digital tools for planning, tracking, and video editing (G Suite, Buffer, Click Up, Canva etc)
- Ability to be flexible, responsive & reliable within the context of this part-time role — social media happens in real time!
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with:
- The subject line “Social Media Coordinator, Your Full Name”
- Your resume (one pagers only, please!) as an attachment
- A brief cover letter in the body of the email that lets us know what interests you about 20x200 and why you'd be a great addition to our team.
- Relevant work or portfolio, and a link to an Instagram account you have actively managed
- Your availability—how soon could you start?