We’re hiring! Wanna Be Our Customer Relations + Ops Manager? October 07 2016
The 20x200 team is in the market for a stellar, savvy, and super organized Customer Relations + Ops Manager. The role will be around 24 hours per week at $20 / hr to start, but may well evolve into a full-time salaried position if it's a good fit. We’re looking for someone whose forte is online customer service—providing amazing customer support is something we take very seriously. You’ll also be involved in managing operations and communicating with our vendors. Experience in a gallery or art world environment is a plus, but what’s most important is that you’re meticulous, polished, motivated, kind, and as excited about art as we are.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Handling all customer interactions and support with kindness, diligence, and finesse
- Resolving returns, refunds, damages, delays and shipping issues with efficiency and grace
- Devising and implementing creative solutions to optimize our customer service protocol and practices
- Monitoring order progress from A-Z via Shopify, Google Docs and our 3PL inventory system to ensure the timely delivery and excellent condition of art ordered by our collectors
- Communicating seamlessly with our various vendors
- Hitting the pavement to work with our printer and framer in NYC
- Managing the edition waiting list and informing collectors of availability
- Implementing product forecasting to better anticipate collector requests
- Supporting our small, spirited, super-hardworking team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is seriously passionate about superior customer service—you’d go the extra mile to keep our collectors happy
- Has a way with words—excellent email manner and communication skills are key
- Is upbeat, enthusiastic, compassionate, and has a sense of humor
- Really cares about what we’re doing and has a background—or at least a keen interest—in fine art, photography and/or design
- Is hyper-organized and detail-oriented
- Is proactive, self-motivated, industrious, and a master of multitasking—you stay calm under pressure
- Is a total team player—you’re dedicated, driven and and eager to foster a long term relationship with our company
- Loves Google Docs and is gung ho about making Helpscout and Shopify their new BFFs
- Is NYC-based and can be available M-F
Bonus points if you have prior startup experience, social media experience, or logistics / fulfillment experience!
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- the subject line “20x200 Customer Relations + Ops Manager, Full Name”
- your resume (one pagers only, please!) as an attachment
- a brief cover letter in the body of the email that lets us know why you want be a part of our team.
- links to your Instagram / Twitter / Blog / Pinterest / Tumblr—whatever you’ve got.
- your availability—how soon could you start?