We’re hiring! Wanna Be Our P/T Social Media Coordinator? December 02 2016
YES (You Complete the Picture) by Trey Speegle
The 20x200 team is in the market for a stellar, savvy, part-time Social Media Coordinator. The role will require approximately fifteen hours per week and candidates must be NYC-based. We’re looking for someone with some serious social media chops, who’s eager to apply their skills towards evolving our online identity, growing our audience and expanding our reach. If you’re passionate about the convergence of art and technology, and want to be part of a dedicated team that makes art collecting accessible to everyone, then this could be a perfect fit. Art world experience is a plus.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, posting and scheduling content on all major social platforms—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest—on behalf of 20x200
- Developing and implementing engagement strategies on the aforementioned platforms
- Liaising with editorial team on our upcoming release schedule and on-brand language
- Providing high-level reporting across social channels, and leveraging data and insights to take advantage of opportunities to drive traffic and sales.
- Monitoring and responding to tweets, wall posts and comments and escalating to the appropriate departments if needed.
- Supporting our small, spirited, hardworking team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is seriously obsessed with social media—you are addicted to refreshing your various personal feeds, and have experience managing social media. You'll always go the extra mile to get it right
- Is a perfectionist about grammar, spelling, handles and hashtags
- Has a way with words—you have excellent written communication skills and can wield our brand’s voice with ease
- Is accustomed to using analytics to inform their strategy and tactics, and eager to explore social media marketing avenues
- Is able to allocate time on a daily basis to create new social content and respond to feedback
- Really cares about what we’re doing and has a background—or at least a keen interest—in fine art, photography and/or design
- Is proactive, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Is NYC-based and available to work on site in our DUMBO office at least once a week
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with:
- the subject line “Social Media Coordinator, Your Full Name”
- your resume (one pagers only, please!) as an attachment
- a brief cover letter in the body of the email that lets us know what interests you about 20x200 and why you'd be a great addition to our team.
- links to your Instagram / Twitter / Blog / Pinterest / Tumblr—whatever you’ve got.
- your availability—how soon could you start?